3Link Sales Development Consulting
We understand as a Revenue Leader you need to fill critical skill gaps during certain phases in order for your business to grow efficiently.
You need partner that is:
Our Sales Development Consulting services are delivered on mostly a remote basis through a staff augmentation model where we operate as an extension of you and your leadership team.
We offer the right blend of hands-on experience, research and training to ensure your Sales Development strategy is implemented effectively without over burdening you, other departments, and is set up in a way that provides the best possible odds of success.
Our specialties include:
- Optimizing Inbound, Outbound, & Hybrid Teams
- Creating Data-Driven Delivery Models
- Designing & Refining Sales Development Playbooks
- SDR Compensation Plans
- Recruiting & Onboarding
- SDR Effectiveness Training
- Sales Development Management Training
Our expertise covers a variety of Sales Structures & Sales Motions such as:
- Mature sales org
- Net new acquisition
- Customer expansion
- Product agnostic and product specific
- Account-based and geo based territories
Need help setting up your SDR team?
Helping you develop your Sales Development strategy from concept to converting.
Following are the five phases of a 3Link Sales Development implementation project:
ASSESS – Comprehensive readiness assessments with detailed written recommendations
DESIGN – Develop a mathematical delivery model with KPIs, SDR compensation, ideal SDR profile, SDR Job Description, SDR Hiring Plan, Persona-based Messaging Frameworks, SDR Playbook, etc
HIRE – Screen and source SDR candidates, conduct & coordinate SDR interviews, and more.
TRAIN – Co-create training content, coordinate onboarding & new hire training, guide SDR during ramp phase, deliver SDR Effectiveness Training
MANAGE – Observe SDR calls, inspect SDR emails, lead SDR team meetings & 1x1s, provide coaching to SDRs to help them optimize their conversion rates, help with ongoing administration of SDR technology stack.
Need more support and guidance for your SDR team?
Following is an outline of the services preformed during a fractional management engagement:
- Month-to-Month Fractional SDR Management: 10, 15 or 20 hours per week
- Comprehensive effectiveness assessments available as a standalone option
- Lead team meetings and run 1x1s providing ongoing coaching and motivation to each SDR
- Work cross-functionally with other teams
- Deliver professional SDR and SDR Management training
- Observe calls and inspect email threads with prospects
- Oversee performance tracking and dashboards
Check out some of our recent blog posts:
- 10 Insights on B2B Revenue Generation From My First 20 Podcast Interviews
- Collect Data at Specific Stages in Your Sales Process, Every Time.
- How to Prepare for the Salesforce Sales Cloud Exam
- Setting Up Salesforce for a New Sales Development Team
- 10 Challenges Companies Face When Implementing a New Sales Development Team